1) Sign up for Paw Club. It's free to sign up and you get some perks. We all need perks!
2) Order 4 months of products at a time. For a new puppy parent we would suggest the following order:
3) If you have an older dog your order would be similar but you might consider a food with less calories or ordering a different protein. Fill out the pet profile to determine what best suits your dog. Perhaps for your $15 item you might want to consider joint support or Chillax (if you have any anxiety issues in the house).
4) Set up an EZ Ship. Again, you get perks for this so we set a reminder 10 days before the auto-ship and make any changes necessary. We usually change our $15 item and sometimes switch proteins for the older dogs just to keep things interesting.
5) Lastly, take advantage of that promo code INTRO4U which is only good for your first order. It will get you 20% off!
6) Following this bulk purchase with free shipping method, we have been able to feed our dogs for $1.60 per day ($1.28 a day on our first order) before taxes. This is equal or less than when we were purchasing smaller bags of high quality kibble from our local pet store.
This blog contains affiliate links. I may earn commissions from qualifying purchases made from links on this blog. We do not recommend any products that we do not purchase and use for our dogs.